The best 5 android apps for note-taking
The best 5 android apps for note-taking: “You can choose what to think about, but you don’t know when great ideas will strike your mind”. With that said, ideas are great, they change our lives when fully used. In fact, someone once said: “Everything that we see today started as an idea”. Turned into reality by people who are passionate, which could be me or you. Long ago people used to carry small books, dairies to easily jot down a note on the move. Presently most people tend to carry Smartphones, Tablets, Note etc. Often, packed with a variety of apps to enhance their daily life, help to perform tasks easily. That’s why in today’s post we decided to put up a list of the best 5 Android apps for note-taking.
Here is the list of our 5 best android apps for note-taking
1. Google Keep
This is google’s own note-taking app jammed with a lot of great features to enable take your note perfectly well. Capture inspiration when it strikes! Keep is simply the quickest way to offload ideas, thoughts, and to-dos without losing focus.
More features include
1. Create notes and lists, set time and place reminders, and check off your completed tasks.
2. Add a collaborator to your notes and lists, then get things done together.
3. Add photos and drawings, or just draw on your photos.
4. Dictate your thoughts, Keep will transcribe them for you.
5. Search notes by automatically created topics.
6. Group notes together with #labels.
7. Colour notes for easy scanability.
8. Access your notes on any device. synced automatically to your phone, tablet, watch, and laptop via the Google Keep website, or Chrome app.
9. Use “Ok Google” voice commands to “take a note” or “add to to-do list”.
So if Google understands the importance of note-taking why not you
2.OneNote by Microsoft
Bring the Microsoft power to your Android phone with their note-taking app OneNote…This is another great app by Windows Microsoft company enabling you to take down in a fun creative manner but yet effective.
More features include:
CREATE YOUR WAY
Type, hand writes, draw, and clip things from the web to get down your thoughts into your notebook. Use OneNote’s flexible canvas to place content anywhere you want. You can even scan handwritten notes or pages straight into OneNote then make them searchable.
OneNote is set up like a notebook to bring the familiar physical 3-ring binder to the digital era. Easily use sections and pages to separate out thoughts by theme at school, home or work.
COLLABORATE WITH ANYONE
Share your notebooks with whoever you want, such as your colleagues or family. Work on your projects together. OneNote syncs your notes across all devices.
ACCOMPLISH MORE AT WORK
OneNote is great on your own or when you share with a team. Use it as a notepad for team meetings, brainstorming projects, etc…
ACHIEVE MORE IN SCHOOL
OneNote is great for school for both students and teachers. Take your notes during class with ease, mixing in the text, ink, and web clippings. As a teacher, plan your lessons and have all the information you need right in your pocket.
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
3. Evernote – stay organized.
4. Keep My Notes – Notepad & Memo
More features include
1. An offline notebook that you can use to write on all the notes to remember without the need for an internet connection.
2. Notepad with the password. You can make all your notes password protected.
3. Memo alarm reminders for your to-do list or checklist notes. The notepad alarms of the reminders can be repeated daily, monthly or yearly.
4. Write notes with a finger (handwritten note taking & drawings).
5. Take audio notes using the voice recording notepad.
6. You can set private note locks for specific notes or checklists without having to lock the entire app.
6. Exchange your recorded notes that you take or your diary with other apps.
7. Spell check text of your notes and diary.
Word pad styles: bold, italic, underline, strikethrough and highlight options.
Sticky note widget (notes for the home screen) etc…………
5.Diary and Pen
So that’s our list of the best 5 android apps for note-taking. Did I leave any share in the comment box?